Cre8tion Products takes great effort and pride to find and deliver high quality products for professional use. If for any reason you are unsatisfied with our products, please contact us for support. We will gladly provide our best customer service.
Warranty & Returns
- Products are warrantied to be free from any manufacturer defects for one year starting from the date of purchase. Customer is responsible to open and test their product within the first 30 days of ownership for proper function.
- Warranty period begins from the day of customer purchase. Customer is responsible to keep their dated receipt (or proof of purchase). Warranty claims and submissions without a dated receipt will not be accepted and may not be returned.
- Before any return shipment, customer will need to email email@example.com to authorize a return shipment of a defective item and get a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number. Cre8tion ® holds no responsibility for items and packages sent without an RMA. Any items sent without RMA authorization may be rejected and/or destroyed without notice. Items should be shipped by an insured and trackable parcel service. After we receive the defective item with copy of dated receipt, qualification will be determined and repair / replacement will be performed.
- Warranty shipments must include all original accessories for repair or replacement determination. Incomplete shipments may require customer to submit missing items for testing or replacement.
- What is covered
- Within 30 days of purchase
- If the product does not work when brand new and just purchased, please contact us immediately for troubleshooting. If it still does not work, a new replacement will be provided or refund processed through original purchase method after the defective device is received back with RMA number. The replacement item will be shipped to the customer within 15-20 business days of receipt.
- After 30 days of purchase
- Contact us for RMA information. Once we receive the product, it will be inspected for unintended use and damage before repair. If the item cannot be repaired, a replacement item will be provided. Replacement may be in “new” or “like new” condition, based on availability. The repaired or replacement item will be shipped to the customer within 15-20 business days of receipt.
- Within 30 days of purchase
- What is NOT covered
- Unqualified Warranty – If the item is beyond the warranty, modified, or damaged, we will not be able to repair or replace the item.
- Return shipping – Return shipping costs are the customer’s responsibility. We strongly recommend shipping with tracking number and insurance, as we are not responsible for any missing or damaged parcels. Items returned must be packaged with all original parts, and securely packed in the original or comparable box for shipping.
- Battery Capacity and Life span – The battery usage is not covered under warranty due to varying use and charging habits. Customer is responsible to check and confirm the battery is usable within 30 days from the date of purchase.
- Replacement with New item – we do not provide new items as replacement for repairable items. We do not provide loaner items for use during the repair/replacement RMA process.